Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who has tried a banana facial with good results? My skin looks much healthier and reduced the wrinkles too.?

I simply mash half a ripe banana and put it on for 15 minutes. How many times a week would you recommend? I can't believe how well it works.Who has tried a banana facial with good results? My skin looks much healthier and reduced the wrinkles too.?
wow that's amazing.. i thought arbonne is a good antiaging product i bought that's very pricey.. i didn't realize it's right in my kitchen, at the cost of $0.50!.. thanks for sharing.Who has tried a banana facial with good results? My skin looks much healthier and reduced the wrinkles too.?
Another good thing to do is to mash the banana into 1/4 C of plain yoghurt - it feels even better.


I do it about every other day.
I tried it only once.


But I have heard that banana is very good for face as it softens it. You could use everyday, it is not chemicals so I think nothing will harm you.
Wow! I should tell my Mom! Lmao.
wow


didnt know that


im gonna try it


thanks for sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment