Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facial wrinkles question..?

I am 28 and I am getting wrinkles in my smile area and some around my eyes...is there any treatment i can do to get rid of them? Facial wrinkles question..?
Yes, go to your doctor and get Retinol or Retin-A. Its a strong form of Vitamin A. It will get ride of those smile lines and crows feet.





Always use sunscreen. Especially when using a retinoid.





(you can also use on a zit and it will disappear!)Facial wrinkles question..?
yeah, they sell at home lifting and tightening creams that are supposed to tighten up your skin. You should've use sunblock when you were younger! I'm 20 but I'm already getting creases under my eyes. If you don't use sunblock, UV rays can penetrate through the skin and damage it and the longer you hold off not using it, your skin will eventually age and lose it's elasticity. I'm using a lot of sunblock right now to prevent getting wrinkles when I get older. Anyway goodluck!
i found a home remedy that helps http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/cast鈥?/a>


castor oil it works good

No comments:

Post a Comment