Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Do you know any good facial cream, for wrinkles?

I am 31 and i have a lot winkles around my eyesDo you know any good facial cream, for wrinkles?
Make a mask with one egg white and leave on your face for 30 minutes, then rinse with cold water.





Dab some pure orange juice on a cotton ball and keep on your wrinkles for 15 minutes, then rinse. I'm a few year older than you and I have none so far. Try the mask and orange juice, you won't be disappointed.Do you know any good facial cream, for wrinkles?
try Loreal's Wrinkle De-Crease eye. It works wonders ! Go get the Microderma abrasion homekit from Loreal. Use the derma beads on the entire face as per instruction, message in two quick strokes around the eye area.


Apply the eye cream after that, Apply the soothing derma cream that comes with the kit over the face area only. Doing this once a week will result in less visible wrinkles . Also please do get a sunblock of SPF 30 and use it during the day. Try Neutrogena brand.
Those lines around your eyes are laughter lines, believe me! there are no miracle wrinkle creams. I am 53 years old and if I haven't tried them by now my friends and family have, and believe me they make no difference whatsoever. All you need is a good sun protection moistureiser and use it religiously, eat healthy and get plenty of sunshine and excercise, bon appetite! and save your money!!!
Good old fashiond Oil of Olay or there is a product here in NZ called Bio-oil. Not sure where else you can get it.
I've found the best products!! and believe me I've tried em all! I use arbonne's nutriminc re9 line!!Phenonomal results! I get mine from www.antiagingskin.myarbonne.co m


I've worked in spa's / salons for over 15 years and these arbonne products are by far superior to any other products out there! they are formulated in switzerland! made in the usa!


Your face is worth it!
try Avon Products they have ALOT of creams for wrinkles like line and wrinkle corrector. http://www.youravon.com/spalazzolo
Shiseido Bio Performance Super Eye Contour Cream


http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>





Avon ANEW CLINICAL Line and Wrinkle Corrector


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?sr鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment