Monday, December 21, 2009

Okay ladies and men, what is the best facial moisturizer you use to help reduce the wrinkles on your face?

Do you have a moisturizer that really works for you to help rid of or reduce the appearance of wrinkles on your face? This question is for men and women to answer. Don't be embarassed if you are a man taking care of your skin. Us men want to look our best too. We don't want to look older before our time.


So what is your secret and what wrinkle-hider do you recommend?


Is it store-bought? Find it at a spa? Dermotologist? Find it on HSN or QVC? have you tried Tova products or Borba products?Okay ladies and men, what is the best facial moisturizer you use to help reduce the wrinkles on your face?
My father is 65 years old...he has used Oil of Olay products since I was a little girl. My brother is 29 and uses Oil of Olay products as well. When I am out with my Dad people think he is my husband....he looks an easy 45 if that. He has the most beautiful skin. When I'm out with my brother people think he is my son...he looks 16 or 17.





Now that I think about it....I better go get some Oil of Olay!!!Okay ladies and men, what is the best facial moisturizer you use to help reduce the wrinkles on your face?
Fruits
i like the wrinkles on my face
lancolm
Man Juice.
just to make sure u should talk to ur doctor
I know of a good wrinkle control cream for men called Clarins. I have very touchy skin and I have to use creams that don't dry out my skin and don't over oil my face or I will break out. So far I have had no problems with Clarins. Hope this helps.
I would get a violation notice if I told you.
Lo'real Revitalift (drugstore) and eye cream for wrinkles. Noticed a difference in less than a month!
I use Arbonne Products. They are pretty advanced in anti-aging, wrinkles, etc. and its all natural. You can get them here www.nicolewilliams.myarbonne.com
I would definitely say hydroderm. it is moisturizing, gets rid of wrinkles and adds a glow to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment