Monday, December 21, 2009

Wrinkles around nose and saggy facial muscles (age 22)?

I need to get rid of my wrinkles, which appear only on the side of my nose... they are quite annoying. I heard you could do facial muscle exercises to fix wrinkles??? is this true??? also can you work out your mentalis chin muscle to give it a fuller look?





also will frequent chewing of gum give your face a fatter look, since you are working out your jaw muscles???Wrinkles around nose and saggy facial muscles (age 22)?
I had remarkable results massaging with essential oils for my skin wrinkle and sagging problems. Olive and Almond are excellent - suitable for all skin types. Oils feed skin many essential nutrients that nourish and nurture it and ward off aging. The secret is to massage vigorously. There is no pulling/stretching if you first tighten skin by partially opening mouth and pull lips firmly back against teeth. I found doing that and massaging exercises/conditions muscles and thus combats their weakening which is main cause of sagging which in turn leads to wrinkling and lines. Massage firms, smooths and tightens skin and greatly revitalizes and rejuvenates face. If done properly it can prevent or inhibit wrinkles and also greatly minimize existing ones.





See my many other answers - I give very specific massage for different wrinkles.Some also have answers from users praising the effectiveness of treatment.


To avoid skin harm/ aging by sunscreens, first apply oil and then apply sunscreen on top. It is as equally, if not more, protective. I am often in intense sun for many hours with just one application and am totally protected.


You can find some of my many answers with an Answers Advanced Search: Select ';Best Answers'; then ';Beauty and Style'; then ';Skin and Body'; and enter in box ';Mukunda M wrinkles sagging defining chin/jaw';..... and similar searches.





SOURCE(S):20+ years research - safe, natural treatments/cures of skin ailments, skin enhancement and anti aging, rejuvenation treatments.Wrinkles around nose and saggy facial muscles (age 22)?
I heard that facial exercises actually speed up the aging process . I dont know that personally ,just something ive seen on tv .
Facial exercises are not good for your face, let alone wrinkles! - they don't call them expression lines for nothing! Don't trust what you hear unless you are able to see before and after pics along with testimonials...especially on a place like Y!A - do your research girl - it's worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment