Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Will losing some weight help reduce facial wrinkles?

Okay so I am 33 and the last three years I have the lines from my nose to mouth and one from my mouth to chin are starting to get deeper...noticably deeper. I need to lose about 10-15 pounds. Do you think after I lose the weight which will reduce the weight in my cheek area, thus causing the wrinkles to soften? I feel like my cheek is saging because of the extra weight so maybe if that is reduced the wrinkles will be less noticable,,,,,,maybe? Maybe??????Will losing some weight help reduce facial wrinkles?
Sorry but not usually. When there is more sub cutaneous fat it fills the skin out. Without it the wrinkles maybe more pronounced. Again to repeat the previous poster, don't take that into accoutnt when deciding to loss it. and ignore the idiot spam posts.Will losing some weight help reduce facial wrinkles?
If you have wrinkles, you'll keep them but you'll look better. If you have a couple of wrinkles you can use either preparation h under your make up and/or beaten up egg whites. Just put the preparations in the wrinkles with a tooth pick. It's temporary but it works.
Depending on how heavy you are possibly.


but your main priority is to lose the weight for health reasons, and to feel good about yourself.
the best thing you could do is drink a lot of extra water, that helps big time

No comments:

Post a Comment