Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am only 32, but I need a facial cleanser and lotion that will help with wrinkles and aging. What's the best?

What is the best skincare line for someone my age. I don't have wrinkles really yet, but getting there, and I really don't have acne, but breakout once in a while. HELP!I am only 32, but I need a facial cleanser and lotion that will help with wrinkles and aging. What's the best?
you should try Olay Total Effects Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser it targets 7 signs agings effects so it good my mother uses she claim it works great it tighten pores and her skin looks less saggy more firmer . another good face is mary kay Time wise 3 in 1 cleanser for combination to oily skin it great fabulous face wash you should give try is also anti aging face wash.I am only 32, but I need a facial cleanser and lotion that will help with wrinkles and aging. What's the best?
know it all,





I recommend what I use; Coonobabe, they have an excellent selection of cleansers/toners


I use their Kepaya (papaya based ) cleanser, followed by their Seng %26amp; Sang toner you may also want to try the Savila toner.


After washing with cleanser, pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner and allow to air dry. Suggest you stay away from the acne cleansers since those tend to be as harsh as hand soap.


Google Coonobabe


For moisturizer I use Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. Hope this helps.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - both brands ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me
Organique by Himalaya


http://www.himalayausa.com/Organique/ski鈥?/a>


Neem %26amp; Turmeric Face Wash

No comments:

Post a Comment