Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Are there any facial creams that actually help fine lines and wrinkles?

I am 31 and I didn't think I would have to worry about this problem so soon. I had a really stressfull year in 2006 and I am noticing my skin doesn't have as much elasticity and I have more wrinkles (like on my foreghead and around my eyes). Does anyone know of any cosmetic creams that actually work? Not interested in anything else. Price doesn't matter. Thanks so much!Are there any facial creams that actually help fine lines and wrinkles?
If you do not drink enough water, it can cause dehydration of the skin, causing loss of elasticity and wrinkle formation. Drink at least 8 glasses of water, more if you exercise a lot or the weather is hot. Plenty of fresh fruits and vegetable will provide nutrients to the skin and prevent wrinkles.More cheap and natural remedies for wrinkles at the link below.Are there any facial creams that actually help fine lines and wrinkles?
you could always try Loreal Wrinkle De-Crease it's made for women who are 40 I know ur not there yet, but it's for the early signs of aging and wrinkles. Hope this helped.
Read up about sea buckthorn oil, http://www.rosacea-remedy.com it's been shown to actually retard the ageing process significantly. I use their daily moisturiser which has a decent amount of sea buckthorn oil. I use their intensive oil twice a week overnight and my skin is looking and feeling good for the first time in a very long time. They also add essential oils which promotes healthy skin elasticity and production of collagen but I can't remember which ones :P





I have very delicate sensitive dry skin that can't tolerate very many different lotions and potions so I'm really pleased to find this :)





Really, read up on the properties of sea buckthorn oil it's just amazing stuff for skin.





Another thing you could do, is ask at cosmetics counters if they have trial sizes you can have. Most companys do it, estee lauder, guerlain etc. Better to try them for free instead of wasting money on something that just gives you spots ... lol
creams with alpha hydroxy acid really do have an effect on fine lines. The good ones can be pricey (ROC is a good brand). You need to be faithful in using it---twice a day, every day.


Some people are sensitive to the acid; if so, you have to either quit or switch to a lower percentage.
I am 30 and am in prevention mode!





I absolutely swear by Kinerase Lotion (not the cream!) My dermatologist recommended it to me during a microdermabrasion. You can easily purchase it online. It is pricey, but you just use a dab and it works wonders!





Good luck!
Consumer reports tested a variety of skin creams and found that they all had little effect on fine lines and wrinkles. Your best bet is a good moisturizer with sunscreen and keeping well-hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment