Monday, December 21, 2009

I am 19. Will I get wrinkles if I use Clinique facial cleanser mild soap bar instead of the facial cleanser?

liquid?





I heard that facial soaps are no good and age skin fasterI am 19. Will I get wrinkles if I use Clinique facial cleanser mild soap bar instead of the facial cleanser?
As you get older, you will get wrinkles no matter what you use.


Sun ages the skin a lot faster than any soap or cream.





That's life.I am 19. Will I get wrinkles if I use Clinique facial cleanser mild soap bar instead of the facial cleanser?
people tell me that soap is very bad for your skin and drying maby use should just change your cleanser?
No thats not at all true, urban myth.
facial soaps are made for your face and Clinique is a great brand. skin gets aged faster by the sun and smoking. drink water and make sure your face doesnt get too dry or a sunburn.
A cleanser is a cleanser. Mild is always better than harsh. That said what will cause wrinkles is frowning, squinting (in bright light), lack of moisture in skin, smoking cigarettes and puckering. Cleanse and exofliate regularly, moisturize, use a good vitamin A and C treatment and plenty of sunscreen, the higher the SPF the better, preferably with zinc oxide at 60mg in the ingredients. Do that twice a day, you can skip the sunscreen at night.
True that your skin will wrinkle as you age, but you can make it less so by being very careful not to do certain thngs. STAY OUT OF THE SUN, shield your face and ALWAYS apply a sunblock, to your face, neck, chest, actually all over. The sun really ages your skin. Don't smoke, you WILL eventually get wrinkles around your mouth. Take great care of your skin, make it a habit EVERY night to remove your makeup and follow up with a good night cream or moisturizer. Clinique is a very good line of cosmetics, but I don't know that it matters so much WHAT you use at your age as much as it matters that you are consistent in doing so.
yeah its so soon for u

No comments:

Post a Comment