Monday, December 21, 2009

Best facial cream for wrinkles?

I'm 19 years old and I have these slight frown lines. They are not too deep or noticeable but they bother me. I was thinking of trying olay total effects. Does anyone know how much does it cost (in India) Is there any other cream that you recommend. Also, I refrain from using facial creams and sunscreen lotions. Is this the reason why I have these lines (because my skin is dry)


Please recommend brands that are readily available in IndiaBest facial cream for wrinkles?
the best wrinkle cream is sun block...UV rays damage skin and create premature wrinkling. Once a day when you wake up a dab of sunblock on the problem spot and there ya goBest facial cream for wrinkles?
I recommend day cream and night cream with herbal ingredient in it because i'm using it and it works for me.
creme de ler mer


nivea q10


top end and lower end

No comments:

Post a Comment