Monday, December 21, 2009

My mom bought eucerin sensitive facial skin anti wrinkle. My question i seeing as it has no oil in it coul?

d I use it on my face after i`ve used my neutrogena no oil acne cream stuff. As it has no oil? Would this moisturizer be ok?


Because at the moment this is the only moisturizer in the house with no oil.My mom bought eucerin sensitive facial skin anti wrinkle. My question i seeing as it has no oil in it coul?
Do you have acne problems? If you do, you shouldn't use Eucerin. Eucerin is really heavy and even though the label says ';no oil,'; it's still going to end up blocking pores.





But if you don't have acne problems, then yeah, go for it. Eucerin products are actually very good for dry skin.My mom bought eucerin sensitive facial skin anti wrinkle. My question i seeing as it has no oil in it coul?
Oh sorry I didn't check this, so I don't know if you'll get this comment, but Aveeno has a good line of products. Aveeno Clear Complexion Correcting Treatment is a moisturizer but it also treats acne. It's not harsh on the skin, either. Report Abuse

i dont like to mix products as it can make skin worse
Yes you could use it OK It wont take away wrinkles so it wont be all that effective for your mum anyway
you need an oil-free moisturizer.
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment