Monday, December 21, 2009

What can I do about my first wrinkle or facial line?

I'm 24 and a little freaked out because I have a line in between my eyebrows going vertically that doesn't go away even with make up. Is there anything I can do about it? Will microdermibration take away? What can I do to slow down aging? To all you ladies out there: If you could turn back time and change something that has made you age more what would it be?What can I do about my first wrinkle or facial line?
Don't be freaked. MORE wrinkles are on the way. AND, soon enough, your breasts will sag so much you will be able to toss them over your shoulder. Just joking. Wrinkles, at 24, are mostly do to sun exposure in the first 48 months of life. Ooops. Too late to do anything about that. Next, wrinkles are caused by heredity. Oooops. That's not something you can change. Worry and pain cause many wrinkles. I was a pain management nurse. That vertical wrinkle between your eyebrows worries me. That usually hints at chronic pain, oftentimes SO chronic that one sorta ';habituates'; to it and doesn't exactly register the pain. Investigate that further, my dear. Also, poor diet, less than 8 hours of sleep a night, not going to sleep at the same time every night, and not drinking PLENTY of water every day are the other leading causes of wrinkles. (See a pain doc).What can I do about my first wrinkle or facial line?
I have beutiful skin at 49 .Moistureize don t smoke drink lots of water limit your alchol intake eat alot of fresh fruits and vegatables I embrace my wrinkles because they are from laughter smiles and happiness Let the inner beauty shine The more you consentrate on wrinkles the more they show up Also limit your time tanning and in tanning beds Looks hot now but you will pay later 24 is a little early to be worry about wrinkles Have a dermotolgist look at the line if you are that concerned Be happy that is what life is truly about
Use creams or lotions with PLACENTA or AHA/Glycolic acid. They are both very potent anti-wrinkle ingredients. However, you don't always find them together. Whichever you choose will do wonders for delaying the appearance of wrinkles and making the existing wrinkles barely noticeable.





http://asianskincare.wetpaint.com/page/A鈥?/a>
USE SUNBLOCK.WEAR A HAT AND DON'T SMOKE.


TAKE VITAMIN C,E and Beta Carotene supplements. STAY OUT OF THE SUN,DON'T LOSE WEIGHT TOO FAST. STAY ADEQUATELY HYDRATED.


Im not a lady. But, having a line here or there does not make a woman completely unappeling. Your brain and body count too.
all you can do is moisturize ur skin. i am going to be 26 and noticed a few small lines, but hey, its part of life.





stress causes wrinkles too, cause i am wayyy stressed and this is the first i have ever seen them, so try to relax.





my wrinkles are horizontal, so feel lucky it won't sag ur skin
first wrinkle - did you ever hear of frownies, do a google search for them - I use them they're the best. Everyone thinks I'm 6-10 years younger.





%26gt;If you could turn back time and change something that has made you age more what would it be?


I would have used more sunscreen, my neck and hands have tell tale sun damage.
Ask this question in about another 10 years. And in the meantime regularly exfoliate and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
is it an expression lines? or maybe your skin is dry.





try to put more hydrating cream or essence. feed your skin with hydration.it can slow down aging.
That line you describe between your eyebrows, comes from scowling while concentrating on something. Try to smooth it out, by deliberately pulling your forehead muscles flat. Just do it, and not with your fingers. close your eyes and think of some beautiful far away place and feel those muscles relax. It will take some effort at first, but make a habit of it. Is your vision ok? If you squint, that will do it too. Oriental women keep their faces blank with a half smile, I learned that while working with a crew of them. works for me, so you try it. Use your mirror as a tool. Best wishes
there are two things you can do 1) there is an exercise you can do that may help reduce that verticle line. you put your index fingers on the outside part of your eyebrow and put a little pressure there.then you lightly force your eyebrows together for a count of 10. this will counter affect the habit we all have when we frown.there is a muscle that actually builds when we frown. 2) there is a minor facial surgery that severs the muscle that we contract when we frown.this muscle is basically useless and its only serves the purpose of creating that vertical line that you hate so much.i am not a doctor,i actually am an autoworker for gm that reads alot about anti-aging methods that i fully use for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment