Monday, December 21, 2009

What is wrong with me? Im only 19 and have small wrinkles and facial hair?

What is wrong with me?





I am only 19 and I have small wrinkles on the side of my eyes, center of my forehead, and sides of my nose.





I also hair facial hair on my upper lip and chin





I have blonde hair so it's light but stillWhat is wrong with me? Im only 19 and have small wrinkles and facial hair?
I have exactly the same problems as you. I am also a natural blond, have very pale skin, have never sunbathed, never smoked, always worn sunscreen BUT have all the same stuff as you. Perhaps it's something to do with this particular skin type/color, i have wondered the same things as you. I wish i had olive/dark skin, but i guess there are much worse complaints to have than ours. Live life to the full, accept what you have, be happy and make the most of it.What is wrong with me? Im only 19 and have small wrinkles and facial hair?
i don't know what is wrong with you ( sorry ) but you should twizz your facial hair and for your wrinkles put anti-wrinkle creams on and put some make up on too !





Good luck !
The hair is a hormonal thing. If you don't like it then use a facial hair removal cream. If you smoke then that could be the cause of wrinkles.
Do you tan/lay out? If so, your skin may be experiencing some of the results of too much sun exposure.
the wrinkles canb e from past sun exposure as a child, the facial hair is partly genetic although it can be due to medications or it is just the way you are. for wrinkles on eyes google agurline products which mimic botox and for facial hair just use a depilatory wax to remove of these things truly bother you...youre young yet!
u wear make up ? that can be da problm especially if you started young
gender?

No comments:

Post a Comment