Monday, December 21, 2009

I want to remove facial lines and wrinkles from my face? What are some remedies that help?

I am 45 year old femaleI want to remove facial lines and wrinkles from my face? What are some remedies that help?
Dear Sister,


You practise Yoga and do kapalabhati, pranayama breathing exercise and Yoga Asana you Will able to clear all your problems.And also you can use some Ayrvedic medicine like Haladi Turmeric Powder consult an Ayurveda physician they will give good remedy's.


Have a nice day.


Success is often,just an idea away.


With Prem %26amp; Om


Krishnananda.





If any qustions write to


kamalakrishna109@yahoo.co.ukI want to remove facial lines and wrinkles from my face? What are some remedies that help?
proactive only removes pimples. Try Olay products. My mom uses them (she's 50) and my sister uses them (she's 30) and there face's look beautiful.
a surgery the cream proactive,i dont know anything alse im only 9!
use some herbal product.........u must massage gently while u washing the face
I had deep ones around my mouth and just started to get collegen shots. The longer you get them the longe.r it lasts Also Steroid creams such as Hydrocortisone Valate which is prescription but fills the lines in great! The first time I put that stuffon my face it looked like 10 years was knocked off! My regular family dr gave it to me cause I had a line by my mouth.
Wash ur face daily and keep it clean
U can drink lots of water( 3 to 5 litres,a day depending on ur weight). It improves ur general health and u will find that wrinkles go away slowly.By drinking plenty of Water u will be flushing out the toxins which r getting accumulated from the foods and beverages u take.This water therapy keeps u in good health and keeps u away from disease.U will feel more radiant and energetic.u won't be getting the results very fast but it is a sure way for good health keeping.Good luck to u.
go to nice clenic in bombay take skin polishing
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment