Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Any home remedies for facial wrinkles?

If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/Any home remedies for facial wrinkles?
Yes. For under my wrinkled eyes. I use heel balm. It gets rid of cracked or dry heels.Any home remedies for facial wrinkles?
I have made a mixture of Grape Seed oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Rose Oil. It doesn't make my face oily either. Grape Seed Oil is found in most expensive skin care products as is EVOO.


If you are going to try it, mix 5 tablespoons of Grape Seed Oil, 2 teaspoons of EVOO and 3 drops of Rose oil in a little bottle or jar. Just use a few drops all over your face and massage in an upward direction. Remember to keep your face relaxed when applying skin care products. It really makes a difference!


Let me know how it works for you!
I have a few homemade facial in my blog that you can take a look, it is very easy and your skin will look great after using again. My blog is http://antiaging-skin-care-tips.blogspot鈥?/a>





homemade mask such as


Clay and cucumber cleansing mask


Clay and witch hazel eye mask


Fresh cabbage leaf cleanser


Rosewater and lemon juice cleanser


and more

No comments:

Post a Comment